Restraint.
There is always restraint. Not allowed to love me. It is not my time yet. Upset, I heave your silk black sheets off and am caught by your beauty. Ivory shell made of no skin. So smooth, flawless. I push myself on to you as I feel the darkness edge away. I grab on, as you smile,
"It is not your time yet."
I heave in a breath of air and come into the light. Since I saw you I've been trying to love.
Eternally waiting to make love with you, Death.
_______________
& In the crevice of darkness, I find in me everything I have ever longed for.
6 comments:
This is very well written. I love the concept. Have you published anything as of yet, if not you should look into it.
she should really look into it for sure..
Thank you for the compliment but I'm really not there yet. One day maybe, it'd be a dream come true
okay i dont care what u say, but this is a total Twilight reference, and i wouldnt have suggested it if u hadn't argued with me in support of the book when the book clearly lacks real substance. If that lady had ur skills then maybe twilight would have been half decent. This is a total Bella and Edward moment from Baby's perspective.
This is NOT a twilight reference. not in any way shape or form. I would like to think that I am more original then that. This was actually the result of a photo manipulation that I was working on a long time ago of a female kissing a mask in moonlight. Of course, as creativity eludes me I never ended up finishing it,however I did end up with this :)
This is literally a girl trying to kiss the skeletal version of DEATH. literally. aliza.
Post a Comment