You are everything of mine
In this moment
In this time.

Hold it forever do not let it shift away. Do not let it slip, do not let it slide. For who knows what tomorrow holds? Who knows what tomorrow unfolds. Who knows if tomorrow you will still be mine. I cry for you, and I'm confused for you. My entity is ripping in two, I stare at the sky dreaming of --guess who? Only you. I let tears slide now, with ease. I let cries be heard, they turn to screams. And I silently kill myself over you. Thoughts of losing you, having you, worried for you. Wondering where you are in the late morning of the night, finding myself caught in a love that is much too bright, I'm taking myself to higher heights and it's with only thoughts of you by my side.You've taken over me. Like a thief in the night you have stolen me.


___________
Congratulations to Zakirah and Mohammed <3. May God bless your union with all the happiness in the world.