I have not found another like you.
Another like you.
Another like you.
I have not found one with those soft lips and that bright smile.
No I have not found another like you.
No matter how many paths I take, how many I erase. I can not find you and I cannot forget you.
Your will.
Your desire; nothing stronger have I come across.
There is no other like you.
No, no other like you.
Another like you.
Another like you.
I have not found one with those soft lips and that bright smile.
No I have not found another like you.
No matter how many paths I take, how many I erase. I can not find you and I cannot forget you.
Your will.
Your desire; nothing stronger have I come across.
There is no other like you.
No, no other like you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment