Like an angel in my dreams
You come and sweep me off my feet
Whisper sweet nothings in my ear
Don’t you leave my side, don’t you dare
You come and sweep me off my feet
Whisper sweet nothings in my ear
Don’t you leave my side, don’t you dare
Your laughter sounds oh so profound
Like words ringing; a wisdomous sound
The way your eyes close when you sigh
I could just fall back and stare at you through the
sky
Your smile; it brightens up any day
Your presence, it lingers just a few feet away
When you hold my hand
The world feels right again
Your kisses help me stand
Through all this worldly pain
And I can just see us hugging,
Through all this worldly pain
And I can just see us hugging,
in middle of the rain
You make my heart smile, even when you're not there
And it brightens when it sees you coming near
I could just climb the skies and kiss you
Stand up tall and scream to the world I love you
Running beside you despite the despair
Falling into the sky with you beside me, without
a care
Like an angel in my dreams
You come and sweep me off my feet
Whisper sweet nothings in my ear
Don’t you leave my side, don’t you dare
You make my heart smile, even when you're not there
And it brightens when it sees you coming near
I could just climb the skies and kiss you
Stand up tall and scream to the world I love you
Running beside you despite the despair
Falling into the sky with you beside me, without
a care
Like an angel in my dreams
You come and sweep me off my feet
Whisper sweet nothings in my ear
Don’t you leave my side, don’t you dare
____________________
I am horrible at writing happy poems, so when this came out I was pleasantly surprised.
3 comments:
you know what makes this complete? the subscript! hahahaha
-_-
thats all i have left to say to you
kkkkkyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuu???
Post a Comment