I watched them come, troops in fours with weapons of mass destruction.
I stood there and watched as they hacked off limbs of young and old. There is no prejudice in murder; everyone is killed. Hundreds and hundreds of limbs were carried off, stuffed into machines, turned to pulp. We cried but they did not hear us, we shrieked out in pain. All these years of providing them with breath, with food; sustenance.
Treachery kills the soul faster then sin. Slowly with the rumbling of thunder came the machines, shaking the earth with their weight and horror. One by one they cut us into pieces. Green flesh fell all around me as I stood watching. Nothing kills you faster than knowing there is injustice but your hands are tied. I watched them kill every single one of us. I watched them toss our bodies into machines. I watched them leave. The expanse is now clean and I stand alone. Green leaves all around me.
I am the last standing tree in the forest; they have stolen my sanity.
4 comments:
just realized that my other comments didnt go through because the process is longer than i thought. But i just wanted to say for this one, ur crazay!!!
I thought it was well written .. it couldve been even longer n more in depth..
its the one I guessed right about :)
haha @aeram yes it wassss :P
@Aiman, Yea it could have been but I didn't want to get into story mode.
Post a Comment