You're a fairy-tale, a story broken in two.
Forgotten, lost; like Hansel and Gretel
looking for bread crumbs in the cue.
I’ll pick you up, and dust you off the old wooden shelves
I’ll heal you
I’ll hold your hand and walk the woods with you.
I’ll find you in the candy house
defeat the witch for you.
I’ll rebind you, open your doors
and never let the fire burn you.
I’ll coat you in plastic, you’ll be like new.
My fairy-tale.
Everything I ever wanted was you.
Forgotten, lost; like Hansel and Gretel
looking for bread crumbs in the cue.
I’ll pick you up, and dust you off the old wooden shelves
I’ll heal you
I’ll hold your hand and walk the woods with you.
I’ll find you in the candy house
defeat the witch for you.
I’ll rebind you, open your doors
and never let the fire burn you.
I’ll coat you in plastic, you’ll be like new.
My fairy-tale.
Everything I ever wanted was you.
__________________
All that matters is that you believe.
5 comments:
i think i know who this one is about! :P
who
do tell!
this is like a movie nowadays: hard to watch one that has a good ending! --- which is what i liked most about it!
once again, no rhyme scheme :P
I will NEVER tell :).
Okay, if i knew "when" this was written, i would have nailed it and u know it! :P
Post a Comment