You block out my sunshine. Blot out my sky.
How am I supposed to spread my wings?
How am I supposed to fly?
I am suffocating and hungry.
How do I believe you when you say you love me?
I dream of greatness and you tell me it doesn't exist
I talk of achievements and you tell me "you're only good for this"
Everyday every night your relentless gaze I fight
so what do I do when everyone says mirrors don't lie?
Do I believe in me or do I lay down and die?
4 comments:
believe in yourself you'll be great Insha'Allah ..
i'll give you water oozmey.
yesss u took that weird (type this up so we know ur human thing) awayyyyyyyy
LOL i didnt even know that thing was there. im glad i was able to make it easier on youuu. right now i want ice cream and chocolate more than water though!
Post a Comment